SF314-54-554k system upgrade

Options
sumit4job
sumit4job Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi acer team,

My hard disk is not detected in BIOS..So I am thinking to purchase a new SDD for my laptop  SF314-54-554k (Model number: N17W17). Also I came to know total RAM capacity is 12 GB where as I have currently 8 GB. So I want to upgrade to 12 GB. I have selected below products. Can you please let me know whether below products will match my hardware or not.

RAM: Crucial 3200 DDR4 8 GB (Single Channel) Laptop (CT8G4SFS832A) 
https://www.flipkart.com/crucial-3200-ddr4-8-gb-single-channel-laptop-ct8g4sfs832a/p/itmf58db6dedf1cb?pid=RAMGYA6QEQZFJHGV&lid=LSTRAMGYA6QEQZFJHGVR72AO5&marketplace=FLIPKART

SDD: 
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus 500 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V7S500BW)
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-970-evo-plus-500-gb-laptop-desktop-internal-solid-state-drive-mz-v7s500bw/p/itm7d06eb5691ea4?pid=IHDFRRBXFB9RZ8GS&lid=LSTIHDFRRBXFB9RZ8GSDKTH4E&marketplace=FLIPKART&q=samsung+ssd&store=6bo%2Fjdy&srno=s_1_3&otracker=search&otracker1=search&fm=SEARCH&iid=b4592e0a-eded-4c54-a32a-077c1dbb3c6f.IHDFRRBXFB9RZ8GS.SEARCH&ppt=pp&ppn=pp&ssid=qkdpy4cjds0000001633337006920&qH=eceebaa57d40646a

SAMSUNG 980 500 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V8V500BW)
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-980-500-gb-laptop-desktop-internal-solid-state-drive-mz-v8v500bw/p/itmca7041fe49d91?pid=IHDGYGUVQVSM7UD9&lid=LSTIHDGYGUVQVSM7UD9NBA66V&marketplace=FLIPKART&q=samsung+ssd&store=6bo%2Fjdy&srno=s_1_4&otracker=search&otracker1=search&fm=SEARCH&iid=b4592e0a-eded-4c54-a32a-077c1dbb3c6f.IHDGYGUVQVSM7UD9.SEARCH&ppt=pp&ppn=pp&ssid=qkdpy4cjds0000001633337006920&qH=eceebaa57d40646a

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    About the hard drive, is it showing up in the information tab of the bios? Your model supports this:

About ram, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sumit4job
    sumit4job Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I don't have laptop with me right this moment...I gave to some acer authorized service center...they are very poor in terms of servicing...so thinking to do it by myself
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Then report what they found.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Both drives will be good with your system, and run at the full NVMe x4 speed. You might be able to get the Crucial 2666 memory cheaper than the 3200 and either way it will run at the 2666 speed, since that's what the chipset supports.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.