What kind or spesifics to Updgrade RAM for Acer Aspire A515-45, Ryzen 3 5300U?

IchsanInAditya20
IchsanInAditya20 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello all,

My name Ichsan, I'm from Jakarta - Indonesia. I would ask about upgrade or add RAM for Acer Aspire 5 Series A515-45 with Ryzen 3 5300 U (correct me if i was wrong).

In general my laptop had DDR4 8 Gb 3200 Mhz, but i got trouble when adding new RAM with this specs DDR4 8 Gb 3200 Mhz 2Rx8 manufactured by Hynix. My laptop gone hang or stop responding.
I did severals way to make it correct:
  1. I force shutdown, but when booting up the laptop crash.
  2. I removed the RAM, then start it over. and the result was nothing happened. it was smooth and clear as it was before i add my new RAM.
Because curious, i tried some alternative:
  • I make it run without additional RAM (just Original RAM and it was soldered or permanently installed with the motherboard), the result is fine.
  • I make it run with my old RAM with specs DDR4 4Gb 1Rx16 2666 Mhz manufactured by Micron, the result is fine.
  • I make it run with my new RAM with specs DDR4 8 Gb 3200 Mhz 2Rx8, the result is bad and my laptop crash again.
Please guide me, they are any mistakes for me or form the laptop or form the RAM. because i check with crucial my new RAM it compatible with my Laptop.

Thanks 

This some picture of my original specs (without additional RAM):

then it was the crash notifications:

Answers