The hinges on my screen are broken can you fix it - aspire 1

Donc64
Donc64 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
The hinges on my 5 month old aspire 1 are broken. Is this under warranty. 

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    @Donc64

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Warranty coverage is different in different locales, so we can't be sure it's covered. Is the hinge itself broken or has it pulled away from the case? Most often with the thin and light laptops they pull out the screws and the hinge itself is still working.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Erick-Acer_Retired
    Erick-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 503 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @Donc64
    Could you please tell me full modern name of device