Acer Swift X (SFX14-41G-R1S6) Pink Color?

Options
sityaran
sityaran Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi, I've been seeing the acer swift X out for sale recently, but not the pink color variant as shown on its product page https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/swiftx

Only the gold color seems to be available from any site I've looked at so far.

Has the pink color sold out at some point? Or has it simply not been released yet? Is there anyway to purchase one of these laptops directly from acer and customize the color and other items?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    I believe they just haven't started shipping all colors to all locales yet... They won't have the ability to customize colors.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bayukrist73
    bayukrist73 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I got a mistake during installation an application in my Swift X then I want to reset my laptop's windows but it was unable to restart, repair and i decide to install from fresh windows due to i cannot bring it to service center. I found some issue during driver installation, specially for DTS Utility, it installed but the DTS panel was not there. Can we get the the original software which pre installed in the laptop ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    You have to install both DTS installers, not just one. The original software load was on your laptop in the recovery partition, but if you have reinstalled using the Windows environment instead of using the Acer procedure, it's gone now. The only way to get it back is to contact Support for your locale to get recovery images.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    bayukrist73,

May I know how you tried to reset the system.