Keyboard backlight nitro AN15-45

Options
steve67474
steve67474 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi Guys,
Newbie here and am looking to buy the acer nitro AN15-45 model. I see it has backlit keyboard. can this be configured to a specific color or even turned off? if so how as I have downloaded the manual and it doesnt say in there. Thanks for your help

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• steve67474
    Options
    OK guys I found the answer, I should have used the search option first before posting. =)
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @steve67474,

No, acer nitro AN15-45 don't have the option to change the keyboard backlight.
  • steve67474
    Options
    so can I turn it off using a function key
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can dim the keyboard by pressing fn+f9 or increase brightness by pressing fn+f10:

Now, some versions of this model can come with a 4-zone rgb keyboard or with a red keyboard only!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @steve67474,

so can I turn it off using a function key
    Yes, you can't turn it OFF but as egydiocoelho said you can adjust the brightness of the keyboard backlight.