Not responding on Adobe Software and Quit Unexpectedly on Zoom Meeting Nitro 5

putristp
putristp Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello everyone,
I have Acer Nitro 5 with Icore 5 (2021), cant operate Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro (CC 2020)), it runs well for 60 seconds and then turns to freeze.
Also have a problem in Zoom Meeting Quit Unexpectedly when someone shares screen.
Can anyone help me to slove this problem, i really dont know how to fix them?
Please help me
Thankyou

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Are the two pieces of software up to date?l, what's the version of Photoshop you are running? 

Could be a bit of a bug between your graphics driver and Adobe maybe, so it would also be worth checking to make sure you have the latest graphics drivers

Adobe / zoom support would be better suited to answer this one as it sounds like software issues! 

In event viewer does it suggest why Adobe is freezing? 
  • putristp
    Leostat said:
    Are the two pieces of software up to date?l, what's the version of Photoshop you are running? 

Could be a bit of a bug between your graphics driver and Adobe maybe, so it would also be worth checking to make sure you have the latest graphics drivers

Adobe / zoom support would be better suited to answer this one as it sounds like software issues! 

In event viewer does it suggest why Adobe is freezing? 
    I have Adobe CC 2020. I runs well for 60 Seconds then turns to Not responding. It happens to all Adobe i have. My laptop also overheating, i already used High Performance and Max for the Fan but it still over heating to 100% (CPU and GPU), I just bought this laptop a month ago
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Whats the exact version you are using? If its crashing after 60 seconds it deffo sounds like one for Adobe support! It costs enough right :D!
  • putristp
    Leostat said:
    Whats the exact version you are using? If its crashing after 60 seconds it deffo sounds like one for Adobe support! It costs enough right :D!
    Hello, thankyou for replying. My laptop is ACER NITRO 5 AN515-57-58UZ, Intel i5-11400H, RAM 8GB, SSD 512GB, RTX 3050, W10. when i use other software its not lagging but overheating, i use external fan too but still 100%, i got those adobe master CC 2020 from the shop, they installed everything to my laptop