ph315-54-760S won't boot. Charging light on. Power and Turbo lights come on briefly.

SharpCypher
SharpCypher Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2021 in Predator Laptops
I just installed an additional hard drive into my laptop. I followed the instructions in the YouTube video "Predator Helios 300 - How to Install an Additional Hard Drive". When I booted the laptop after, the drive didn't appear. When I tried to turn off the laptop, Windows said it needed to update. So, I let it, and the laptop rebooted. I still didn't see the drive. So, I turned the laptop off, and reopened it. I reattached the hard drive cable, to the board, because I wasn't sure I'd gotten it right the first time. I closed the laptop again, and then when I pressed the power button, the power/"light bulb" light and the Turbo button light turned on for a few seconds, then turned off. Nothing else happened. I tried this a couple times and the same thing happened. I plugged the laptop in, and the orange charging light turned on. I tried the power button again, and the same two lights came on and then went off - same result. I held the power button down for 12 seconds, and the orange charging light turned off. Then, I pressed the power button again, and the same thing with the two blue lights happened again.

Please help.

Answers