Acer Nitro Mouse. Need Help with side buttons - Nitro 5 AN515-55

OurOphis
OurOphis Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I've just recently bought my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with the headset and mouse and for the first few days the mouse had no problems. After 3 or so days the side buttons dont work in games anymore when it worked before. The problems are in mb4 and mb5 as they seem not to register in the games. Opera GX detects them and when I click on them while in Opera they do the Back and Forward buttons. While playing a game however for example Apex or League of Legends they dont get detected or something, before it worked completely and i was able to bind them to buttons but now i cant even do that. If you have any solutions please help.

//Edited the content to add model name.​

Answers

• What is the exact model of mouse and laptop?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OurOphis
    What is the exact model of mouse and laptop?
    For the Laptop it is a Nitro AN515-55. For the mouse, It is a NMW 810
  • Have you tried to uninstall the mouse driver through device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OurOphis
    Have you tried to uninstall the mouse driver through device manager?
    I have not, and I do not know how
  • Try uninstalling here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer