Laptop battery drains around 15% while shutdown - NITRO 5 AN515-43

Nero21
Nero21 Member Posts: 191 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
From 2 days ago my battery get drain around 10%-15% while shutdown (shutdown for 28hrs)
Pls help i already disable fast Startup
@egydiocoelho
@xapim
@GAMING6698

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Nero21,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• Nero21
    @Easwar
    NITRO 5 AN515-43 with Ryzen 5 3550H and RX560X
  • Have you already disabled this option?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,083 Pathfinder
    edited September 2021
    @egydiocoelho
    This feature work if quick access Applications is not installed?
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Nero21
    edited September 2021
    @egydiocoelho
    No, sir is their any way to disable this feature from registry,bios,etc?
  • Nero21
    Forgot to mention that now laptop battery also charging fast
  • Easwar
    Nero21,

Did you update the drivers for the battery. 
  • Nero21
    @Easwar
    No
  • dhanangaprl9
    dhanangaprl9 Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    edited September 2021
    bro, i have seen you here couple times and tbh most of your problem i got it too and im just as advance as you doing such solutions. for this case i just leave it as it is, didnt care anymore XD its a gaming laptop maybe thats why. fyi, i keep my laptop plugged while im using it no matter what i game or not or idle for hours, so 100% all times. when my laptop completely shutdown then its the time to unplug it and before i turn it on i plug it first.

have you check battery report? do a CMD "powercfg /batteryreport"
    mine estimated capacity september last year 2020 around 47.586mWh compared to this year september 2021 around 44.106mWh. i bought this laptop in 2019 and the initial battery capacity from acer website is 55Wh. lets compare yours.
  • @egydiocoelho
    This feature work if quick access Applications is not installed?
    Yes, these features are enabled even if quick access is disabled.

@Nero21 You can change this record: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Nero21,

# Try to update the battery driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option battery.
    4. Under the title battery.
    Update Battery Drivers in Windows EASILY - Driver Easy
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title battery.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • Nero21
    @egydiocoelho
    Registry path unable may be because quick access is not installed.
    Is their any another way to disable this feature?
    I don't want to install quick access 

@Easwar
    Device manager shows best driver is installed 
  • I don't think there is any other way.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Nero21,

Try to reset the OS.