which ssd is compatible with Aspire A514-51G-52M2 ??

ordinarypeople
ordinarypeople Member Posts: 2 New User
hi everyone,
i want to upgrade my Aspire A514-51G-52M2 with SSD ,but i don't know which kind of SSD is compatible this laptop, as there are no information about it. should i buy m2 nvme or m2 sata?
and also please give advice is it better to add ssd or add more ram? 
thanks in advance

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @ordinarypeople

Kindly go through the details given below.   The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website  given below .  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .   Please chose the options and try it.   It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @ordinarypeople

Kindly go through the details given below.   The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website  given below .  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .   Please chose the options and try it.   It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• ordinarypeople
    ordinarypeople Member Posts: 2 New User
    @ordinarypeople

thank you William, i already try crucial.com and it suggest:
    Product
    Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 inch 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter) Internal SSD
    so this mean sata ssd.

thanks for your help
  • @ordinarypeople

If you add more memory to your computer it will work more faster.   Ram will be coming in 4 gb, 8 gb 16 gb, 32 gb sticks.    Ssd is meant for storage.  It will be like a palm type of device.   It comes in capacity of 300 gb, 500 gb, 1000 gb or 1 Tb, 2 Tb.     If you buy a ssd with more storage capacity you can store more pictures, music, documents, videos.     You can also purchase a external hdd connect it to a usb port and use it as a storage device. 

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★