I have acer helios 300 g571. I have an issue related to back cover?

AbbasArshad
AbbasArshad Member Posts: 1 New User
I faced an issue that when I opened my laptop back cover the laptop turns on and when it place it back the laptop not on..I am really worried about this problem if any one face the same issue kindly guide me..Thankyou 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    @AbbasArshad

It might be a simple problem.  Check whether the screws are tightened properly  while  closing the cover. 

There might be a loose connection of cables.   It might be also the issue on hinges.  Sometimes reseating of parts or cables might help. 

Since it is working fine when you remove the cover , if the cover is not placed properly it might happen.     Before closing the cover  try to press all the parts using your hand gently and then try to close the cover.   Please make sure charger is unplugged while doing it.   

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★