Predator sense PO5-625s i can not install predator sense application

Scarab
Scarab Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Predator Desktops
Can someone help me?

I get my Predator Orion 5000 device week ago and i can not install predator sense application. Download app version PredatorSense_V3.00.3042 from product support site.

run setup.exe just give information:
Sorry! This computer is not supported.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited September 2021
    @Scarab

Kindly follow the details given below and check.. 

1. Install the turbo boost driver from the Acer driver page 

2. Install the Predator Sense from the setup file available on the acer page 

3. The same Predator Sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a predatorsense.exe, please execute that.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Scarab
    @William_mk2
    Sorry, but I can not find that turbo boost driver for my model(P05-625s)
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited September 2021
    @Scarab

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.    Let us try the steps in a different way. 

Before installing the software please uninstall the existing software.   Try windows +r  On the run window type  appwiz.cpl - click ok  or Try Windows + x - click on program and features.  it will show you the list of programs.  Please uninstall the predator sense and then install from the link given below:

Kindly install the software from the link given below

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/9017?b=1

It will show you driver, documents, firmware and application. 

Go to application - It will show you the software predator sense.    Please download and install it. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Scarab
    @Scarab

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.    Let us try the steps in a different way. 

Before installing the software please uninstall the existing software.   Try windows +r  On the run window type  appwiz.cpl - click ok  or Try Windows + x - click on program and features.  it will show you the list of programs.  Please uninstall the predator sense and then install from the link given below:

Kindly install the software from the link given below

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/9017?b=1

It will show you driver, documents, firmware and application. 

Go to application - It will show you the software predator sense.    Please download and install it. 

There was not app installed and that link include same version of app that I first try to install.

I think I kind of solve that. There was not :\Predator Sense_Acer_3.00.3042_W10x64\PredatorSense_V3.00.3042\plugs\LiquidCooling000 (AirCooling000, 0000...) 'Predator PO5-625S' folders and 'i7-11700K' folder in there with index of that CPU. I add those and can install app and it works at least I can control fan speed etc somehow.

Maybe this help to fix that problem in acer.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    I don't believe Acer has done a version of Predator Sense for the Predator PO5-625s models yet. If they had it would have been pre-loaded and also available through the model support page under Applications. So your workaround might have some glitches...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • custome
    custome Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2021
    Does anyone know, if there is a version of PredatorSense in the works for the Predator PO5-625s?

If there is, what would the expected timeframe be?

Have products been shipped out without all software being available in the past?
  • Jone33
    Jone33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still the same problem... Is there any fix to this?
  • billsey
    Not really a 'fix' for it since Acer pretty obviously didn't do a version for the 6x5s models and don't expect them to be supported...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • custome
    custome Member Posts: 2 New User
    Why would Acer not do a version for the 6x5s models?
  • billsey
    Likely a marketing decision, to help differentiate between builds.
  • Insurix
    Insurix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any news ?