Switch 10 SW5-014 V Windows 10 Camera not working

mihaha
mihaha Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2023 in Switch Series
Hi, i just install Windows 10 on my Switch 10 V (SW5-014). Clear Windows 10 from microsoft site. All working fine, but camera dosnt working. All drivers installed from Acer site. Camera app shows error 0xA00F4244.  Can anyone help me? 
[Edited the thread to add model name]

Best Answer

• mihaha
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I solved the problem. The graphics driver was not updated. Intel drivers util helped.

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @mihaha,

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • mihaha
    Easwar said:
    Hi @mihaha,

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    No, but other apps also not working (discord, skype...)
  • mihaha
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I solved the problem. The graphics driver was not updated. Intel drivers util helped.
  • MukundPatel
    MukundPatel Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2023

If you feel that it's just a driver issue with windows not any physical damage, then don't worry. Just go to a shop near to you or take help from your friend and get a usb camera to attach with your system. In my case I used ZEBRONICS Crystal Clear Webcam. After using this, I was surprised, inbuild camera working properly after removing it.
    I was facing this challenge with windows 10 & 11. Searched lot of web-site for drivers, but not able to fix. Also consulted with support team multiple times, but they don't have any good solutions with him.
    But it worked. So try to connect any external camera, it will install driver in it and then your inbuild camera will work fine.
    Request to acer:- Provide best driver facility with windows updates, It was not a good support this time.
    For me above solution did not worked.