What is my RAM specification? - Aspire 5 A514-54g

stone78971
stone78971 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited September 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, I just buy Aspire 5 A514-54g with 8gb RAM, and I want it to buy 16gb for it, but I can't see the spesification of the RAM in CPU-Z. Can anyone help me?

​//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    edited September 2021
    Hi,
    If you have 4GB onboard memory and a 4GB removable memory, you can replace the 4GB removable module with a 8GB module, if you have a 8GB onboard memory and a slot for upgrade, you can install a DDR4 2666MHz SODIMM module with JEDEC profiles to make the total memory of 16GB.
    Please post the pictures of SPD tabs for both slots(Slot1 and Slot2) in CPU-z.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/42975226

• @stone78971

Kindly go through the details given below.   The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website  given below .  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .   Please chose the options and try it.   It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @stone78971,

Acer Aspire 5 A514-54G is a Windows 10 Home laptop with a 14.00-inch display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It is powered by a Core i7 processor and it comes with 16GB of RAM. The Acer Aspire 5 A514-54G packs 1TB of HDD storage and 256GB of SSD storage. Graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce MX350.