Acer Conceptd 7 Pro (CN715-72P-71ZH) memory upgrade

Dear Expert, our customer would buy us an Acer Conceptd 7 Pro (CN715-72P-71ZH) laptop. Expanding memory (currently 16GB and the target 32 GB) possible? If yes, what memory module fit for this model? How many sockets are there in the laptop? Thank you for your help. Ferenc Suhajda from Laptop.hu Ltd.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited September 2021
    Hello!!

@SuhajdaFerenc I understand that you would like to upgrade RAM. Below is the complete specs along with RAM & list of compatible RAM modules. 

Click here to see the complete specs of your unit. 

Hope the above information helps!!

Regards, 
    Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• SuhajdaFerenc
    SuhajdaFerenc Member Posts: 3 New User
    Dear Balatekie, Gratefully thank you for your help, with these information we can safely take the laptop for sale. Thank you, Suhajda Ferenc from Laptop.hu Ltd.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    SuhajdaFerenc,

Whether you're designing in 2D or 3D, you'll fully appreciate the ConceptD 7 Pro's speed and multi-tasking prowess. The elegantly designed chassis houses a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, an NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 5000 MaxQ1 graphics card, up to 32GB of DDR4 memory, and up to 2TB PCIe NVMe SSDs in Raid 0.