UltanIsPotato Member Posts: 34 Troubleshooter
edited September 2021 in Predator Laptops
GTX 1660ti
i7 9750H @2.60GHz
Full HD 120Hz 15.6
16GB
System Model Predator PH315-52
Acer Predator helios 300

When I am playing minecraft. I cant press more than 3 keys. For say I am pressing A and W but when I check the playerlist by pressing TAB the A key doesn't work. But if I press TAB, W and S it works fine. I have looked it up and they say to use a external keyboard but my current one has issues where spacebar is fidgety so its annoying to use.+

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Hi! I also have the ph315-52 model and this problem doesn't occur. However, it is very likely related to this issue in the bios:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)