Looking for a motherboard E5-574g.

HeavyD
HeavyD Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Looking to buy a motherboard for my E5-574g. Are the 575g boards compatible, as long as I replace the whole board?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,777 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link.  This is your motherboard. If you live in the US, delivery may be only a week if it's in their US warehouse. If not, about 3-4 weeks.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• The chassis is very similar. But there are some differences in connectors, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    The 75g  may fit inside the 74G case but it won't be a simple drop-in due to slightly different PCB shape and port, screw positions. Either google search keywords 'ACER part nos' or E5-474G motherboard for vendors. Aliexpress usually has the best prices on motherboards but delivery times may take up to 4 weeks if it doesn't have a warehouse in your country.

Jack E/NJ

• HeavyD
    Appreciate the answer, I've found a few motherboards for sale, but they don't seem to have the GPU or GPU memory attached, which wouldn't be an issue but I can't seem to find either for sale. (940m Nvidia integrated gpu btw)
  • JackE
    Which of the above motherboards listed for  the 74G do you want? There are only 3. The CPUs usually are soldered BGA sockets and can't be changed so I'm not sure what boards you've found without the CPUs. The nvidia chip is not integrated with the CPU, it is also soldered to the mainboard.

Jack E/NJ

• HeavyD
    Unfortunately these are all I can find on Ebay, the numbers match up but they don't have any GPUs on them
  • HeavyD
    This is the number I've been using as well, looks like the first one on the pic you posted
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link.  This is your motherboard. If you live in the US, delivery may be only a week if it's in their US warehouse. If not, about 3-4 weeks.

Jack E/NJ

• HeavyD
    You are my hero, thanks so much. This site came up before but there was no link to "Add to cart" or anything. I really appreciate all you've done :)
  • JackE
    Good luck.

Jack E/NJ