Show your best Linux desktop!

LonyouLOL
LonyouLOL Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
Here is mine, I love to see yours too lol

What's a Signature???
I'm 
illegal dumb so idk
go sub to my crappy yt: Qjay - YouTube
and download this wallpaper, I Like it :)

Answers

• LonyouLOL

I appreciate you in showing us the image of your Desktop screen.     We welcome your comments and feedback.    Sorry I am using a windows computer.   

Note: Are you facing any issues on the desktop screen.    I am able to see the icons on the lower left corner.    On the middle of the screen , I am able to see the lines.   Is that the design of your wall paper.    I am able to see a wheel moving at a great speed.     If you are facing any issues, please let us know we are ready to help you.    I am able to see activities , date and time on the top of the screen.    It looks Great !

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• LonyouLOL
    LonyouLOL Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

LonyouLOL

I appreciate you in showing us the image of your Desktop screen.     We welcome your comments and feedback.    Sorry I am using a windows computer.   

Note: Are you facing any issues on the desktop screen.    I am able to see the icons on the lower left corner.    On the middle of the screen , I am able to see the lines.   Is that the design of your wall paper.    I am able to see a wheel moving at a great speed.     If you are facing any issues, please let us know we are ready to help you.    I am able to see activities , date and time on the top of the screen.    It looks Great !

Yes, that's just the wallpaper, I customize my taskbar a little, and the date and time are always on the top of the screen

This is when you download ubuntu (the os I'm on) look's like when you install it on your pc (for the first time).Ubuntu Live USB - 1904 Disco Dingo - Live Linux USB
    What's a Signature???
    I'm 
    illegal dumb so idk
    go sub to my crappy yt: Qjay - YouTube
    and download this wallpaper, I Like it :)