no wifi connections available ACER N15P2

Options
SST
SST Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 10 in Tablets
I have an ACER N15P2 tablet and has always worked fine. After sitting for 4 months I charged it up and tried to connect to my home WIFI as usual but it shows no networks available.
I have tried everything I know and still cannot get it to recognize a network. I checked with the device manager and it states that the wireless adapter is working.
Really could use some help.
Thanks

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hello!!

@SST, I understand that device does not sense any available Wireless connections. As a work around, try Uninstalling your Wireless driver through Device Manager. 

Here’s how to use it:

1) Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard to invoke the Run box.

2) Type “devmgmt.msc“, then press Enter on your keyboard.

3) Double click Network adapters. Right click your wireless network adapter, then click Uninstall driver.

4) Below is the one, you get after clicking "Uninstall driver".

NOTE: ONLY CLICK "UNINSTALL" BUTTON. DO NOT MAKE CHECK MARK FOR DELETING DRIVER SOFTWARE. 

5) Once the driver is uninstalled, just reboot your computer. Later try connecting the computer to Wifi and check. Hope this works!!

Regards,
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• SST
    SST Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks Balatekie, I did the steps but still no "connections available" shows up
  • Bishnukumar
    Bishnukumar Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

please. Someone can give me the link for download wifi driver N15P2

This discussion has been closed.