Predator PO3-600 Why wont Predator sense install?

Options
fibby
fibby Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Predator Desktops
everytime i try to install it, it says "Sorry! This computer is not supported" i own a Predator PO3-600. Does anyone know how to fix? tried to BIOS and Factory Reset as well and still no luck.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• fibby
    Options
    fibby said:
    everytime i try to install it, it says "Sorry! This computer is not supported" i own a Predator PO3-600. Does anyone know how to fix? tried to BIOS and Factory Reset as well and still no luck.
    Also if anyone would like to get in contact with me to help, my discord is fibby#0001
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which version of PS did you try to install? The one from the support pages for the PO3-600? They have different versions of PS for different models of computer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • fibby
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which version of PS did you try to install? The one from the support pages for the PO3-600? They have different versions of PS for different models of computer.
    not sure which version it is but ill put the link below, it says that its for my pc but it wont work
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7712?b=1
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yep, that should be the one. Try running the installer as administrator.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.