Software update nitro5 Intel is saying I have an update, but suggest to got to ACER.

Options
JustDon
JustDon Member Posts: 31 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited October 2023 in Nitro Gaming
I'M not good at updating my software for the lack of knowledge, so is there away to automatically do it.
When doing a search, all I can see is a drive easy website.. Intel is saying I have an update, but suggest to got to ACER.
Thanks for your help
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JustDon
    Options
    I do searches, but now days search engines always send me to sales sites..
  • Dragon_OPs50
    Dragon_OPs50 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Windows updates take care of most of the drivers and stuff the pc needs same for the update utility from intel and nvidia geforce for the gpu drivers(in case of nvidia graphics)/Randeon software (in case of amd graphics,) , if you want update the rest like the acer nitrosense software you must go to the acer support site, use your pc snid or search it by computer category then check the lastest drivers or software for it (see what dates each driver has and their descriptions).
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi JustDon,

1. Click on Start menu.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click on update and security.
    4. Click Windows Update in left pane.
    5. In the right pane, click on Check for updates, and wait while Windows find the latest updates for your computer.
  • JustDon
    Options
    I was wanting to update Intel it told me it had an update but go to ACER, so I'm wanting to know about that. Will microsoft update that part or even Acers software?
This discussion has been closed.