Heatsink Assembly for Acer Aspire R7 572G

MSD
MSD Member Posts: 3 New User
HI,

I have Acer aspire R7 572 laptop that I want to upgrade to NVidia graphics motherboard. I need the heatsink assembly compatible to the new motherboard. Can someone let me know the exact part number? any suggestion for buying it online or in Store.

Regards,

Best Answers

• karenlarson
    karenlarson Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Have the same issue, Let me know if any solution is found.
    Regards,
    Team Smokekitchen
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,881 Trailblazer
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    MSD said:
    Mine is Acer Aspire R7 572 6805. It has i5 4200 CPU. I want to replace the motherboard with an i7 CPU + GPU mainboard. Currently, it only has a CPU cooling system.

The Fan/Heatsink parts for the R7-571 and for the R7 572G with the NVIDIA GPU which is a 2x fan and 2x heatsinks system are the parts and part numbers below. To buy these parts you have to search the part numbers below for these components and/or see if you can buy a these pars individually and/or see if an old not working for parts only R7-572G laptop is for sale.

• MSD
    Answer ✓
    Thank you StevenGen ..

StevenGen said:
    MSD said:
    Mine is Acer Aspire R7 572 6805. It has i5 4200 CPU. I want to replace the motherboard with an i7 CPU + GPU mainboard. Currently, it only has a CPU cooling system.

The Fan/Heatsink parts for the R7-571 and for the R7 572G with the NVIDIA GPU which is a 2x fan and 2x heatsinks system are the parts and part numbers below. To buy these parts you have to search the part numbers below for these components and/or see if you can buy a these pars individually and/or see if an old not working for parts only R7-572G laptop is for sale.

Answers

• karenlarson
    karenlarson Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Have the same issue, Let me know if any solution is found.
    Regards,
    Team Smokekitchen
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi karenlarson,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• MSD

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,881 Trailblazer
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    MSD said:

• MSD
    Answer ✓
    Thank you StevenGen ..

StevenGen said:
    MSD said: