XB323QK UK release date

Options
Guggsy43
Guggsy43 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
Hi I am waiting for the Acer XB323QK or what ever model number the UK version will be. I have seen in the USA Acer online store the monitor is available online to purchase but not available in the UK. When will this monitor be released in the UK, do you have any confirmed dates. I have been waiting since the beginning of 2021 for this monitor when it was announced, and yet I am still waiting.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hi @Guggsy43,

I would recommend you to contact Acer support in your region to get exact date and details of release.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Guggsy43
    Options
    Thanks for replying to my post. I have contacted Acer, but got no response. At this rate i might buy the Aorus FI32U, at least i know when i can buy that in the UK, it is £300 cheaper than the acer xb323qk, has the same specs, apart from the Aorus has usb type c. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    We never know ahead of time when something might show up in the stores... Only the people at Acer have any insight into that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Guggsy43
    Options
    @billsey I contacted Acer UK they don't know either. I was asking as I saw it on the USA Acer website, and odering it to my uncle's address in the USA and get it delivered to me from there by some courier company to me in the UK.