XB323QK monitor issue

Options
ahasvold
ahasvold Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2021 in Predator Monitors
Hello

I am about to pulk the trigger on this monitor. There is just one thing that keep me on the fence.

This was announced as a g sync compatible monitor, but this never happened. 

Will it be certified anytime soon?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    ahasvold said:
    Hello

I am about to pulk the trigger on this monitor. There is just one thing that keep me on the fence.

This was announced as a g sync compatible monitor, but this never happened. 

Will it be certified anytime soon?
    could you please share the first 10 digit of monitor serial number. This helps us to check the specifications and help you better.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • ahasvold
    Options
    Hi

I don't have a serial number but the model number. 

UM.JX3EE.V01
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    That looks like it's the Swedish SKU for the XB323QKNV model. I don't have access to specs for non USA models, so can't look up anything official. The USA equivalent seems to be the XB323QK NVBMIIPRUZX which is an AMD Freesync model. The G-Sync version is the XB323QG series instead of QK.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ahasvold
    Options
    billsey said:
    That looks like it's the Swedish SKU for the XB323QKNV model. I don't have access to specs for non USA models, so can't look up anything official. The USA equivalent seems to be the XB323QK NVBMIIPRUZX which is an AMD Freesync model. The G-Sync version is the XB323QG series instead of QK.
    Thank you.

The monitor is always announced in international webpages only as XB323QK NV. It has never been XB323QG in pcmonitors,tftcentral,theverge etc. And it was announced as a g sync compatible monitor. But the certification has not happened yet.

My question is it likely it still can or will get a certification? Or is that never going to happen?
  • billsey
    Options
    My guess is if they show a FreeSync version and a G-Sync version in the store, they won't bother with making the FreeSync support G-Sync or visa versa.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ahasvold
    Options
    billsey said:
    My guess is if they show a FreeSync version and a G-Sync version in the store, they won't bother with making the FreeSync support G-Sync or visa versa.
    Ok.

Could you please link to the productpage of the XB323QG? I can't find it anywhere. 
  • billsey
    Options
    The link is locale dependent, where are you located? Sweden?
  • ahasvold
    Options
    billsey said:
    The link is locale dependent, where are you located? Sweden?
    No, but very close. Norway👍
  • billsey
    Options
    Ah, I have family in Norway. :) We visited there in 2003 for my parent's 50th anniversary.
    Yes, I am seeing the XB3 listed on the Norway site, but not the XB323 models. :(