Acer - Aspire A115-31 Screen Will Not Turn On

Options
OilFan
OilFan Member Posts: 1 New User
For some reason my Acer - Aspire A115-31 screen will not turn on.  I have charged it up over night, so the battery is charged. 

If I hold the power button for 30 seconds, the blue LED on the side eventually turns off.

If I unplug the power adapter I here a beep from the speaker.

If I plug the laptop into an external monitor I still do not get any output to the monitor.

Any ideas how I solve this?  I do not care if I need to wipe the system clean. etc.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi OilFan,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.​

• Gyabitaro
    Gyabitaro Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi OilFan,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.​

Hi Easwar, I have the same problem and it still remains the same once I do the power drain. Is there anything else I can do?