4 gb ram what is the max ram supported on e 15 e5-576g-54 kg

CJIE
CJIE Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops

I am currently using aspire e 15 e5-576g-54 kg, it comes with 4 gb ram what is the max ram supported

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,433 Trailblazer
    CJIE said:

I am currently using aspire e 15 e5-576g-54 kg, it comes with 4 gb ram what is the max ram supported
    Your Aspire E5-576G has the following memory specs and can take a max memory capacity of 32GB total:
    • Memory size  - DDR3L 1600 MHz at 4 GB, 8 GB and 16 GB or DDR4-2133MHz or DDR4-2400MHz at 4 GB, 8 GB and 16 GB 
    • DIMM socket number - 2 sockets
    • Supports memory size per socket - 4 / 8 / 16 GB
    • Supports maximum memory size - 32 GB (into its 2 slots e.g. 2x 16GB) 
    • Supports DIMM type - SDRAM memory interface design
    • Supports DIMM Speed -  DDR3L 1600 MHz soDIMM or DDR4 2133 MHz soDIMM or DDR4 2400 MHz soDIMM
    • Support DIMM voltage - 1.05 V and 1.2V
    • Supports DIMM package -  Standard JEDEC 260-pin
    If you want to get the full potential of your memory performance its best to get a 2x 16GB KIT of DDR4-2400 MHz soDIMM modules as that is the best paired modules for performance and dual channel.

If you want more performance than always use a boot SSD drive of either 2.5" or an M.2 SSD drive, in this laptop I would suggest that you use either a Samsung 2.5" EVO SSD or a Samsung MZNLN512HCJH-000H1 (which is a 512GB M.2 SAATA-3 6GB/sec) type drive as they are very reliable, speedy and of superior quality and they have the best software like the "Data Migration" for cloning and the "Samsung Magician" for tuning of their SSD drives to make them superior to any of the others that are around. Also note, that this laptop can only use the B&M end key type M.2 drives at the SATA-3 6GB/sec data rate, don't use NVMe M end key types drives as they don't work. Also activate the  TRIM command for your SSD drive so that it works to its peak performance within Windows OS and make sure that your Win-10 is up to date and that all your Intel GPU and Intel drivers are up to date (install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to achieve that) and that you are also running the last BIOS version for this laptop, all this will make your Aspire E5-576G perform to its maximum performance.

Note: with all SSD 2.5" or M.2 drives the capacities of these drives are only limited and restricted by either the MBR formatting rules for Windows OS's which is a max of 2TB or the GUID Partition Table (GPT) formatting rules which you can use for 2TB drives and above capacities. Good luck and hope this helps you out.
  • udayaeg
    udayaeg Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have acer laptop model Aspire E5-576G-50ZQ  came with DDR3L , 1333 MHz two rams. Can i update it to 16 GB by 2x 8 Gb , DDR3L 1600MHz rams. 

Or high frequency...
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi CJIE,
    RAM4GB
    RAM Slots2
    Expandable RAM up to (GB)32GB