Why can I do with this issue screen crash laptop acer aspire A515-56 11th gen intel i5 1135G7

Options
Garel29
Garel29 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
after install android studio the screen begun freeze and make a noise at the same time that screen crash, my graphics driver are 9684 maybe that's the problem , this image is literally the problem 

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,631 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go to this link. Enter your machine's serial number id (SNID). Use the graphics driver that is designed for your ACER mainboard, not a generic mainboard. Then also update the BIOS firmware.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go to this link. Enter your machine's serial number id (SNID). Use the graphics driver that is designed for your ACER mainboard, not a generic mainboard. Then also update the BIOS firmware.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    One change at a time. If it solves the issue, keep v1.12. If not, try v1.13 with a fully charged battery and plugged in.

Jack E/NJ

• Garel29
    Garel29 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Done!!!!, let see if not crash again finger cross ,my bios firmware is 1.12 that version would be ok or update to 1.13???? and what OS do you recommend?? I have windows 10 pro 64 bit (build 19042).thanks for everything's
  • JackE
    Options
    One change at a time. If it solves the issue, keep v1.12. If not, try v1.13 with a fully charged battery and plugged in.

Jack E/NJ