My touchpad mouse is freezing for few seconds when kept idle Nitro 5 AN15-45-R3TC

Options
Karthii
Karthii Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi,

I bought a new Acer Nitro 5 AN15-45-R3TC , My touchpad mouse was freezing for an instant if kept idle and the laptop was brand new . This is bugging me and making me disappointed. When keep my fingers on touchpad after some time it won't move for the first time . The cursor moves for the second time. Please give me answer.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• William_mk2
    Options
    @Karthii

Please look at the key f6 and f7 key on keyboard .    You can see the hand symbol with fingers .   That denotes the touchpad function key.   On some models it will be on f6 and some models it will be on f7.    So we need to use the right key depending upon the laptop model .   If fn + f7 is not working then we have to use f7 alone to make it to work.     

On some laptop models there will be a separate button right  next to touch pad area which is beow the space bar.  It is used to turn on and off the touch pad.  On some old models it will be right next to power button.   On all new models, f7 key is used to enable and disable the touch pad. 

After disabling and enabling the touchpad check how it is working.. 

If it is still not working 
    Go to support.acer.com 
    chose your country 
    type snid or chose your model 
    go to drivers - Install the i/o drivers first and then install the touch pad driver 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Karthii,

When the touchpad is freezing are you connected any external mouse with it. 
  • Wltr
    Wltr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have this problem since 2019 on Nitro 5 an-515-54 and it cannot be solved in any way (with the help that I could find in Google). Worst gaming experience.