Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R14K Pro laptop black screen before login?

paintballmaskpro
paintballmaskpro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
I have issue in my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP. Yesterday was turned out great. Be that as it may, when I attempt to control on my PC, it will show dark screen and will not permit me to sign in. I set up my sign in my PC as PIN for security. The thing is I have forgotten my administrator secret key also on this PC so I can't play out the development investigating choice like programmed fix. 

This is the model number: ‎A515-46-R14K

​//Edited the content to add model name.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom for about 60 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn machine on again.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Unplug charger. Insert paperclip into reset pinhole on bottom for about 60 seconds. Plug charger back in but wait for battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then try to turn machine on again.

Jack E/NJ

• When you connect an external hdmi monitor, is the image displayed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi paintballmaskpro,

Is the system turning ON. Are you getting any light indication.
  • paintballmaskpro
    paintballmaskpro Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have issue in my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP. Yesterday was turned out great. Be that as it may, when I attempt to control on my PC, it will show dark screen and will not permit me to sign in. I set up my sign in my PC as PIN for security. The thing is I have forgotten my administrator secret key also on this PC so I can't play out the development investigating choice like programmed fix

This is the model number: ‎A515-46-R14K

​//Edited the content to add model name.

thanks for solving my problem.
This discussion has been closed.