Is it possible to upgrade ram in my Acer switch one sw1-011

Chandler1990
Chandler1990 Member Posts: 4 New User
I currently have an Acer switch one sw1-011with 2gb of ram and I was hoping to upgrade it even if I can only get 2gb more it would help. This device has 2 slots as i think.
Thank you

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    This model does not allow expanding the amount of ram, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    No. There is only one socket there, to solder an onboard ram memory.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Chandler1990

Thank you. Why Cpu-z shows 2 slots for tis device? But they empty.  Is it only 1 slot?
  • Why this model can come with 2gb or 4gb of onboard ram:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Chandler1990
    Why this model can come with 2gb or 4gb of onboard ram:

I have 2gb version. So Can I increase memory via second slot or this device hasn't second slot for ram ?
  • It can not. The other slot is just for soldering a new onboard ram to the motherboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Chandler1990
    It can not. The other slot is just for soldering a new onboard ram to the motherboard.
    Sorry for stupid question: And i cant mount a new ram in second slot? Sorry for bad English
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    No. There is only one socket there, to solder an onboard ram memory.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer