acer care center are still initializing Nitro AN515-55

avvox
avvox Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2021 in Acer Software
My Acer care center still shows up still initializing . I reinstalled to fix it. Then it was corrected and returned to its previous problematic state. I also followed the instructions in some trusted videos on YouTube. But the problem is not solved. Find a solution to this problem. Thank you.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi avvox,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi avvox,

• emman_briones
    emman_briones Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes same issue as mine, after reinstalling it, then after few days it says that it is initializing
  • Meliodas_886
    Meliodas_886 Member Posts: 5 New User
    avvox said:
    My Acer care center still shows up still initializing . I reinstalled to fix it. Then it was corrected and returned to its previous problematic state. I also followed the instructions in some trusted videos on YouTube. But the problem is not solved. Find a solution to this problem. Thank you.
    Sometimes when the internet connections from your network is slow, the ACC update tends to take a bit of time. This usually fixes itself after a while of being left alone. If that does not work it would be better to reinstall the latest update of Acer Care Centre for you particular product and region from  here.
  • avvox
    avvox Member Posts: 2 New User
    Easwar said:
    Hi avvox,

Nitro AN515-55