Acer Aspire V3-571g

pekkas131
pekkas131 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi,
what could be wrong when the Acer Aspire V3-571g laptop with Windows 10 Pro -64bit and Device Manager shows "Other Devices" under two items which are "Basic System Device" and when you look at them, it shows. PCI bus 2, device 0, function 3 The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There is no compatible driver for this unit. Click Update Driver to find a driver for this device.
What kind of drivers I need ?? and where I can found them??

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    pekkas131 said:
    Hi,
    what could be wrong when the Acer Aspire V3-571g laptop with Windows 10 Pro -64bit and Device Manager shows "Other Devices" under two items which are "Basic System Device" and when you look at them, it shows. PCI bus 2, device 0, function 3 The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There is no compatible driver for this unit. Click Update Driver to find a driver for this device.

Download the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and install it and scan your laptop and see if this comes up with any out of date Intel drivers? Also and if you haven’t, update the BIOS to the last v2.21. As that Device Manger driver exclamation icon next to that item is either a software that you have installed and are running or the  ME (Management Engine)Driver from the V3-571G driver list, try all that and see if that updates the driver, if not then uninstall it completely by right clicking on that device.  

• Meliodas_886
    Meliodas_886 Member Posts: 5 New User
    pekkas131 said:
    Hi,

This might have happened when you clean installed your windows. Try installing the intel chipset for your particular product and region from  here