İ HAVE LOW FPS İN MY Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55

Odentuk
Odentuk Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello ! İ need information friends. İm from Turkey and I bought Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55.
And my FPS very low. Please don't ask me. (NO FPS LİMİT, İ USE MY COMPUTER AT PERFORMANCE MODE. I think my drivers are last version.) I get 30 FPS on Minecraft.(VSYNC OFF AND HİGH QUALİTY, RAY TRACİNG OFF) And my Battlefield 5 FPS dlss+ray tracing mode(ultra settings) (50-40 FPS). It is also around 100 FPS in csgo and valorant. İ have rtx 2060 and i7-10750h. This is so bad solution. İ Need help. This laptop is not cheap. With turkish lira 12.300₺.I have no overheating problems, Windows is up to date. Does it make sense to return it?

Answers

• SilvaGi
    SilvaGi Member Posts: 277 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Make sure your games are using the NVIDIA GPU not the CPU integrated graphics. Use NVIDIA control panel and see under 3d settings to check ( minecraft might actually be integrate gpu)

Also you should know battlefield 5 works best most times without Direct X settings (I find) so disable direct x, dlss and DXR (direct x ray tracking).

Know that laptop 3070 can be different TGP per OEM and model. Also laptop 3070 is less powerful and different that desktop 3070 but NVIDIA don't name them like this. Insider knowledge pretty much LOL. So your expectation could be high especially with 2k display.

Lastly, try using the windows optimisation guide at the top of forum ( nitro aspire forum). Helps alot!

PC need configuration. They dont run well out the box like consoles.

Please Click Yes if Ive answered your question.
    Current: Custom Desktop Build (5800X, 16GB, 3070ti)
    Previous: Aspire 5 A515 44 R8RH
    (R5 4500u, 8GB, AMD Radeon Vega 6 iGPU)
    Previous: Nitro 5 AN515 55 (i7,16GB,1650ti)
    Thanks SilvaGi!

• Odentuk
    Odentuk Member Posts: 2 New User
    SilvaGi said:
    Make sure your games are using the NVIDIA GPU not the CPU integrated graphics. Use NVIDIA control panel and see under 3d settings to check ( minecraft might actually be integrate gpu)

Also you should know battlefield 5 works best most times without Direct X settings (I find) so disable direct x, dlss and DXR (direct x ray tracking).

Know that laptop 3070 can be different TGP per OEM and model. Also laptop 3070 is less powerful and different that desktop 3070 but NVIDIA don't name them like this. Insider knowledge pretty much LOL. So your expectation could be high especially with 2k display.

Lastly, try using the windows optimisation guide at the top of forum ( nitro aspire forum). Helps alot!

PC need configuration. They dont run well out the box like consoles.

Thank you. İ will try your solvutions. Yes my PC has 1×16GB ram. Maybe i can add 16 GB ram. Thank you for your help. See you brother.