My Acer Predator g3 710 Red Light is Blinking

Options
Oilstar
Oilstar Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2021 in Predator Desktops
I've tried draining the power but it doesn't work. I can hear the fans are trying to start when the red light is on  and it turns off instantly when the red light is off, but it's not powering on. I need help quickly as it's for online learning.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Oilstar said:
    I've tried draining the power but it doesn't work. I can hear the fans are trying to start when the red light is on  and it turns off instantly when the red light is off, but it's not powering on. I need help quickly as it's for online learning.

Which Predator G3 model have you got? As this problem could be from numerous things? First check the battery and if its connection to the motherboards is good and/or making full connection, check if the battery is not swollen and damaged from heat and also its pug is making full connection, check the adaptor if its charging, check the DC IN cable plug and its connection to the motherboard, check power cable if its properly connected to adaptor. Allot of power issues are also from an internal and damaged/shorted power switch chip etc etc and you will need for a technician to diagnose. Take the first steps that I’ve suggested and what a consumer can do, otherwise take it to a Acer or an experienced technician in your area.

• Oilstar
    Oilstar Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    g3 710 and i dont think my family has much cash to fix it if its something serious