AN515-56 Nitro 5, internet keeps disconnecting and sleep indicator is not flashing on sleep mode..

Options
asif_adil
asif_adil Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi all,

I have recently replaced my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 from Acer service centre. However, I am currently facing a couple of issues. 

1. Repeated auto Internet Disconnection:-
     I have a wifi connection and it keeps disconnecting automatically. it shows "Connected but no Internet". I would have thought it is the problem with the internet but I don't have a problem with other devices. I have tried every solution as far as I have seen on the web. tried reinstalling adapter drivers and resetting the network using the command prompt. I have to restart the laptop to use the internet again but it still somehow keeps disconnecting. Please provide a solution..

2. No sleep state indicator light flashing:-
    there is not flashing/blinking of the sleep state indicator LED, the system is in the sleep state but the indicators remain off.

3. Late startup:-
     Whenever I press the power on button, the LED light turns on and it takes around 3-4 seconds for the keyboard lights to start the actual booting process. This happens when the laptop is on battery mode not when PSU is connected. However, sometimes this delay vanishes magically even when on battery mode.

Kindly help.