Predator Helios 300 PH315 - 52 Laptop crashing while gaming.

Options
Gary2000
Gary2000 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi everyone. I have encounter several issues on my laptop recently. My Acer Predator Helios 300(model: Predator PH315 - 52) have been crashing for a lot of time when i was in game. I have update my intel software and window update. My voltage is around 0.8v and below everytime( idle and gaming). I have try to find a way to fix it this issue through youtube tutorial videos but it seems to get worse... Can i get help from you guys on solving frequent crahing issues? Thank you all.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Gary2000 said:
    Hi everyone. I have encounter several issues on my laptop recently. My Acer Predator Helios 300(model: Predator PH315 - 52) have been crashing for a lot of time when i was in game. I have update my intel software and window update. My voltage is around 0.8v and below everytime( idle and gaming). I have try to find a way to fix it this issue through youtube tutorial videos but it seems to get worse... Can i get help from you guys on solving frequent crahing issues? Thank you all.

First and the initial things that you have to make sure that are 100% is that you have updated your graphics drivers to the latest integrated CPU graphics and the GPU NVIDIA latest drivers and all your Intel drivers are up to date (install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) to do that so that you have all the Intel drivers that your laptop needs. Also see on this community the Windows 10 optimization guide for gaming or the FAQ - CPU, GPU, Temps, FPS, Settings, & Other Info threads to learn more about gaming and settings for your laptop.

Also, have you checked that your CPU/GPU fans are working properly and cooling you laptop 100% (see caption below of what they should be) and also your vents are not blocked in restricting crossflow ventilation? Also you might need to repaste your CPU/GPU with a high quality paste that dissipates heat better with the “Pea Dot” method to what the OEM paste is. Check all these things first.