AN515-55-72UN Part Number: NH.Q7MEM.00S

Options
ASubba
ASubba Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2021 in Nitro Gaming
So, this retailer sold me a the laptop telling me its got 144hz refresh rates (one of the reasons I bought it since I never went past 60hz ever!). Now I cant seem to find the settings to go past 60hz (59.93) both ingame or desktop. I have scourged the internet to find answers but nothing came up. Kindly suggest if this has the 144hz refresh or not. I need to return the laptop if they sold it to me falsifying specs.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not familiar with the 72UN SKU specifically, it must not be one that was shipped in the USA or Canada. Some of the AN515-55 models have a 144Hz display, some have 120Hz and some have a 60Hz. They should all support 144Hz on the HDMI port though. There were a total of eleven different displays, from different vendors and with different specs. If Windows doesn't let you change to 120Hz or 144Hz on yours then it's one of the 60Hz models.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not familiar with the 72UN SKU specifically, it must not be one that was shipped in the USA or Canada. Some of the AN515-55 models have a 144Hz display, some have 120Hz and some have a 60Hz. They should all support 144Hz on the HDMI port though. There were a total of eleven different displays, from different vendors and with different specs. If Windows doesn't let you change to 120Hz or 144Hz on yours then it's one of the 60Hz models.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • VianneyUrl
    VianneyUrl Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Can you check my serial number in my nitro 5 if imita original