Need your help again acer community. My laptop drive got screwed

JaJaazzz
JaJaazzz Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

So while I was browsing on my laptop I was using opera gx then after that a blue screen of death came up saying. Unexpected Store exception then after that i turned it back on the laptop saud no boot drive available. I tried launching doing a bios default startup and it did not work. Now i restarted and my laptpp did the scanning disk drive for problems. Then after that my laptop is now stuck on the loading screen. 

Answers

• Mmrad
    Mmrad Member Posts: 1 New User
    if u still can login ,u can perform  a back up or update on your drivers and disks
  • JaJaazzz
    JaJaazzz Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Mmrad said:
    if u still can login ,u can perform  a back up or update on your drivers and disks
    My laptop may be dead, i can not seem to login most of the time it says critical process died and right now i am contemplating if its a driver problem or a motherboard problem. Ive tried resetting but my laptop won't let me becayse it says it can not reset. 
  • Meliodas_886
    Meliodas_886 Member Posts: 5 New User
    JaJaazzz said:
    So while I was browsing on my laptop I was using opera gx then after that a blue screen of death came up saying. Unexpected Store exception then after that i turned it back on the laptop saud no boot drive available. I tried launching doing a bios default startup and it did not work. Now i restarted and my laptpp did the scanning disk drive for problems. Then after that my laptop is now stuck on the loading screen. 
    That sounds like a corruption to the boot files. If your laptop can go beyond the acer logo, then you could enter recovery options by pressing the Alt+F10 before powering on the device. From here you could try to repair the laptop with startup repair. In case this fails it is better to factory reset your device from the recovery options.