Wifi problem Aspire A315-41

DewoAF
DewoAF Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop type is :Aspire A315-41

The problem is : When I open the network there is no wifi mode, only airplane mode and when I open network & internet settings, suddenly force close, I have also seen various ways on youtube but none of them work. Can anyone help me?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,397 Trailblazer
    DewoAF said:
    My laptop type is :Aspire A315-41

The problem is : When I open the network there is no wifi mode, only airplane mode and when I open network & internet settings, suddenly force close, I have also seen various ways on youtube but none of them work. Can anyone help me?

DewoAF, first you can try to press the F3 key or the F3+Fn keys to see if you can activate your WiFi and BT functions to your laptop? If that doesn’t work then, uninstall both WiFi and Bluetooth drivers (whichever you have as its either Intel or Qualcomm Atheros type drivers) completely from your laptop, then reinstall the newest drivers, make sure that you search for the newest drivers. Try that first as WiFi/BT cards very rarely go wrong and allot of the causes is because their drivers are corruted and/or a simple activation (as I’ve described above) stop their functions, so try these steps otherwise it could be an internal hardware card/antenna problem(s) that needs diagnoses and replacing or fixing.

These are the OEM fitted Acer WiFi/BT cards that are recommended by Acer for your Aspire A315-41 laptop: