Need Help travelmate p249 won't start up after i reseated the ram.

Options
JaJaazzz
JaJaazzz Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited August 2021 in TravelMate and Extensa
I was cleaning out the bottom of my laptop jsut to keep the dust and other particles from building up. I removed the ram and cleaned it, after i reseated it the laptop won't start anymore. I need help also the light bulb icon keeps blinking blue. 

Answers

• JaJaazzz

Tinkerer

Options
    Updare I changed the places of the two rams now the laptop shows that its turn on but the screen is not turning on. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which TravelMate P249 model is it? There are several different ones. It should be something like TravelMate P249-xxx-xxxx.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JaJaazzz

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    Which TravelMate P249 model is it? There are several different ones. It should be something like TravelMate P249-xxx-xxxx.
    There is a bigger problem now, eveyrtime i start it up, it says critical process died so i am contemplating on whether it is a hard disk problem or a motherboard problem. If you wanna know what started this I can explain how it happened
  • JaJaazzz

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    Also everytime I boot it up it says no bootable devixe so i really feel like its a hard disk problem
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It would still help to know which TM model you have... Does it have a HDD, SSD or eMMC drive? Which OS is running (or in this case, not running) on it? Can you get into the BIOS? If you are in the BIOS does it seem to run fine there?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.