Aspire 3 A315-53-599B Device Windows 10 Product Key?

OdeeOdee Member Posts: 11 New User
Hi. I am planning on upgrading to SSD, anyone here has any idea where to find the product key of our OS? my unit is Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-599B. THank you...

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

FAQ & Answers

• GawainGawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner
    if it came with 10 oem already installed, you won't need a key as its on the uefi chip inside already and should automatically activate when you replace the drive.
  • OdeeOdee Member Posts: 11 New User
    Gawain said:
    if it came with 10 oem already installed, you won't need a key as its on the uefi chip inside already and should automatically activate when you replace the drive.
    I have OEM installed right? If yes, how does this work? Do the windows automatically activates after installed in the new SSD? And also, I needed the single language edition for my windows installer right?

Thank u...

• OetamOetam Member Posts: 44 Devotee
    While installing Windows 10, it will not ask you which Windows operating system you want (home, professional education) it will automatically find oem key and install windows that came with device. They will be activated after you finish installing Windows OS. 
    New download Windows media creation tool from microsoft website. 
    Oetam said:
    While installing Windows 10, it will not ask you which Windows operating system you want (home, professional education) it will automatically find oem key and install windows that came with device. They will be activated after you finish installing Windows OS. 
    New download Windows media creation tool from microsoft website. 
    Oh. thank you very much.... base in the image, my Unit is OEM ready right?
    Wait, If I use a windows creation tool and install a clean OS on a new SSD, does it mean the new boot doesn't come with all the bloatware and acer essential softwares?
  • OetamOetam Member Posts: 44 Devotee
    Correct, you will have fresh Windows 10 installation without bloatware and acer essential softwares.