Trying to find a sp314-53gn-52gr power jack..

Icetech3
Icetech3 Member Posts: 5 New User
Have never had this happen but i cannot find a replacement jack for this thing..
The part numbers on the existing cable are..
DC IN CABLE 65W DLF4A
1417-00m7000
FIT 190417

Would anyone have an idea bout getting one of these? thanks much.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I did hear back this morning. The Acer part number is: 50.HD4N5.005. Do some Googling and see what's available.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    It's a new enough model that it is unlikely to be out on the secondary market and the SG doesn't have the actual part number displayed yet. I've escalated to see if I can find the sources for you...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Icetech3
    billsey said:
    It's a new enough model that it is unlikely to be out on the secondary market and the SG doesn't have the actual part number displayed yet. I've escalated to see if I can find the sources for you...

Thanks much, didn't expect that fast of a reply :)

• Icetech3
    Any chance of an update? :)
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    I did hear back this morning. The Acer part number is: 50.HD4N5.005. Do some Googling and see what's available.

• Icetech3
    edited July 2021
    billsey said:

Thanks.. not seeing any for sale... customer can go get a new laptop.. and treat it better :)
  • billsey
    If you have a stock of old laptops to work from, the cables are fairly standard, with just cable lengths different on many. The jack itself might be available through electronic parts suppliers...
  • Icetech3
    billsey said:
    If you have a stock of old laptops to work from, the cables are fairly standard, with just cable lengths different on many. The jack itself might be available through electronic parts suppliers...

I have about 50 old laptops here.. none the same.. it's actually a bit of an odd port compared to most acers even. No big thing. thanks for the help btw :)