Punnam Member Posts: 2 New User
 my A515-52-31AW support samsung 980 500gb ssd

Answers

• Punnam
    Punnam Member Posts: 2 New User
    Plzz help me @egydiocoelho
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Yes, users have reported full speed support for this model. https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/747272/#Comment_747272

Jack E/NJ

• It is important to note that the ssd 980 pro uses the fourth generation pcie port, gen4x4. But this model is also backward compatible with gen3x4. Therefore, the maximum speed will not be reached, because the limit will be at the pcie input of the laptop's motherboard.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)