can I charge my Acer aspire 5 using powerbank?

Options
tintininin
tintininin Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi, I recently bought an Acer aspire 5 I forgot to ask the seller if I can charge the Laptop using power bank. So my question is can I charge it using power bank?

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, I recently bought an Acer aspire 5 I forgot to ask the seller if I can charge the Laptop using power bank. So my question is can I charge it using power bank?

It depends if your power bank is at the same output that your charger is and battery is, its no use trying to charge your Aspire 5 with a power bank that hasn’t got the same specs as your battery and/or your charger charging output has. As the only way to transfer charge is with the same spec transfer voltage and ohmage.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

It depends if your power bank is at the same output that your charger is and battery is, its no use trying to charge your Aspire 5 with a power bank that hasn’t got the same specs as your battery and/or your charger charging output has. As the only way to transfer charge is with the same spec transfer voltage and ohmage.