Acer Nitro5- Acer start up screen with loading sign beeps and won’t finish power up.

Options
AyrtonMenna
AyrtonMenna Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a Nitro5 and I got mad playing a game and hit to the right of the trackpad (not very hard) and then shut the laptop forcefully. Afterwards it powered on a couple times but more slowly than normal. It still worked although it started to make a sort of fan/vibration noise and a series of beeps while starting up.Yesterday I tried to turn it on and it said Preparing automatic repair for about five minutes, rebooted and stayed on the Acer startup screen with a loading sign. Does anyone know what it might be and a possible fix? 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I have a Nitro5 and I got mad playing a game and hit to the right of the trackpad (not very hard) and then shut the laptop forcefully. Afterwards it powered on a couple times but more slowly than normal. It still worked although it started to make a sort of fan/vibration noise and a series of beeps while starting up.Yesterday I tried to turn it on and it said Preparing automatic repair for about five minutes, rebooted and stayed on the Acer startup screen with a loading sign. Does anyone know what it might be and a possible fix? 

First and if your fans are making a noise, it means that you have bent something that makes your fan blades touch their casings. Also, see if the memory and/or the hard drive connections haven’t been loosened when you did what you did to your laptop, and for all these things you need to inspect them by opening your laptops back case so that you can diagnose what is happening? If not, then follow this guide of “Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop’ and see if that fixes your laptop,