aspire 5 Laptop shutting down Automatically when stop pressing f8 or any other key?

NikkiSingh
NikkiSingh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hey I m new here I have Acer aspire 5 i5 processor 4 gb ram (4gb extended ) laptop ..It's 2 and half years old I purchased it online through flipkart everything was running fine until today at evening it got shuts down automatically than when I start it back it start after pressing power with end key then Acer logo appears and shuts down again....But here comes another weird thing..When I repeatedly press f8 or f10 pr any other key it's starts and all my program appears again it's start normally but I have to keep pressing f8 or any other key..If I stops pressing it...It shuts down again after few seconds...What's happening ....Please help me??😢

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    A spring loaded safety interlock cutoff switch on the mainboard is probably not being pressed hard enough by the bottom cover or HDD/RAM door. It's usually located below RAM module socket. Try gently tigntening all the screws on the bottom cover and doors

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi NikkiSingh,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. 
  • what is this exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)