I got my Acer USB restore disk today for My Predator Helios 300 PH315-53-781R 2021 Model

Smegma11Smegma11 Member Posts: 99 Skilled Fixer
edited July 22 in Predator Laptops
I experienced both extremes of Fedex service this month. I ordered my restore USB drive for my new Acer Predator Helio 300 two weeks ago that will restore it to exactly like it came out of the box if i ever have a disaster or my hard drive ever needs to be replaced. The package was sent out Fedex ground two weeks ago and I waited and waited and 10 days later I tracked it and it was in Geargia sitting in a center. I checked 3 days later and it was still there. I Emailed Acer store and asked if I could get a replacement and they sent one right out 2nd day service instead which this time got here the next day, overnight. I am posting a picture. I'm glad I didn't need it I am just getting it in case I have a problem and wish I had it, 

I won't have to wait days and days to fix it.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online992

Acer-Carsten
Acer-Carsten
AnhEZ28
AnhEZ28
batmalin
batmalin
Colla
Colla
craigyang
craigyang
crisss
crisss
Cyriix
Cyriix
Fisher_P
Fisher_P
HannaRN22
HannaRN22
JohannesBHP
JohannesBHP
Lightnin
Lightnin
matheesha
matheesha
phildie82
phildie82
RaijinRyuu
RaijinRyuu
rifkyfrisnanda
rifkyfrisnanda
William_mk2
William_mk2
xapim
xapim
Xuyahfish
Xuyahfish
Yibo_de
Yibo_de
Zerozarkdra
Zerozarkdra
+972 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1982

Total Points:6447

Total Accepted Answers: 248

Leostat Community Aficionado