Need to replace screen on my PH315-51

anukulm10anukulm10 Member Posts: 2 New User
I need to replace my screen on Predator Helios 300 N17C1.
Please help me find a list of suitable screens

FAQ & Answers

• EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 2,230
    Hi anukulm10,

Contact acer tech support tech can provide you the part numbers and details,

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 76,328 Trailblazer
    edited July 22

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • anukulm10anukulm10 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @egydiocoelho are all these screens 144hz ?
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 76,328 Trailblazer
    Not! Did your model come with a 144hz display?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)