Acer laptops stuck

SystemSystem Member Posts: 3,836 Seasoned Practitioner
This discussion was created from comments split from: My Acer Aspire E 15 stuck on Acer Screen after i turn it On.

FAQ & Answers

• MavaccacareMavaccacare Member Posts: 2 New User
    Enzoooey said:
    JackE - Good day sir, i have tried to set BIOS defaults but still it haven't solve this problem :( 
    Just buy another laptop. Return your Acer to the seller, and choose another brand. Acer laptops suck. Trust me. 
  • MavaccacareMavaccacare Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    Press and hold the power button till the machine completely shuts off. Remove the charger. Check the bottom of the laptop for a pinhole with a battery symbol. Gently insert a paperclip into the pinhole for about 10 seconds to drain residual charge on the mainboard. Then let the laptop rest for 15 mins. Then reconnect the charger. Try to turn the machine back on. Jack E/NJ
    Why do you keep answering the same thing over and over? This solution doesn't just work, why this copy and paste responses? Are we dealing with a human or an automatic responder? 
  • EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 3,437
    Hi Mavaccacare,

May I know the full model name of your unit.