ACER A515-56G LAPTOP black screen

sahan12
sahan12 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
In acer a515-56g lap,sometimes it's working very well from begin of the lap.as well another time when I'm turn on the lap,only acer logo is displaying on the screen.after some seconds I can see a black screen on the lap.And also the speed of the fan increasing too much.
I had install the new bios version also.but its not work like previously again that problem had come.
but ,when the black screen is displaying in the lap,and when we connect the lap buy and HDMI to a external monitor,the windows is loading in the external monitor.but in the laptop windows is not displaying.
why is that ?

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi sahan12,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​

• SteveBelleville
    SteveBelleville Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello Community, i have a black screen on my A515-52 , started with a top of screen header that flichers while trying to open a secured .xls file. Was able to Shutdown the laptop after an hour and now have only a black screen and the blue light that blinks every 5 seconds , i have tried the trick abave without any results
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi SteveBelleville,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​